Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”
  William A. Ward

  1.  First, I am thankful for the idea of "Thankful Thursdays" given to me by fellow blogger, Karen at http://peacefulgatherings.blogspot.com.  I so enjoy this beautiful Christian woman's  blog and reading her Thankful Thursday posts.  
  2. I am thankful for God's love.  "I have loved you with an everlasting love.  I have drawn you with an everlasting love."  Jer. 31:3
  3. I am thankful for my beloved husband who is my willing and supportive partner who leads our family with our best interests at heart.  
  4. I am thankful for our daughter that the Lord has gifted us with.  I shall never forget the day she was born...such joy filled my awe-struck heart.  After the Lord and her dad, how could I love anything more.  
  5. I am thankful for the gift of this day, to be here, to be able to celebrate this life given to me, knowing my times are in His hands.  It is an amazing thought that God has created me to be here on this earth, at this time, guiding and directing me according to His purpose.





Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...