11. I am thankful for the beauty of God's creation. We are so enjoying rural Central New York.
12. I am thankful for time to be together with our daughter and family. We miss them so when we
are in Arizona.
13. I am thankful friends who are so hospitable. Mr. Fish, our life-long friend, is always such a great
host. He makes us feel right at home.
14. I am thankful for dear friends that make a special effort to come see us. Thank you Angie, my
closest and dearest friend for making a 4 hour drive to surprise us. Yes, I did cry! And our
friends from Webster coming and surprising us by inviting another dear friend to be there. We
are so blessed!
15. I am thankful for air conditioning, swimming pools, good motels, and country stores.
16. I am thankful for great regional food--speidies, italian sausage, authentic italian pizza, Voss's
BBQ, salt potatoes, greek thracian chicken, Hoffman hot dogs, and firehouse chicken BBQ.