Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursdays in New York State

11.   I am thankful for the beauty of God's creation.  We are so enjoying rural Central New York.
12.   I am thankful for time to be together with our daughter and family.  We miss them so when we  
        are in Arizona.
13.   I am thankful friends who are so hospitable.  Mr. Fish, our life-long friend, is always such a great
        host.  He makes us feel right at home. 
14.  I am thankful for dear friends that make a special effort to come see us.  Thank you Angie, my
       closest and dearest friend for making a 4 hour drive to surprise  us.  Yes, I did cry!  And our
       friends from Webster coming and surprising us by inviting another dear friend to be there.  We
       are so blessed! 
15.  I am thankful for air conditioning, swimming pools, good motels, and country stores. 
16.  I am thankful for great regional food--speidies, italian sausage, authentic italian pizza, Voss's
       BBQ, salt potatoes, greek thracian chicken, Hoffman hot dogs, and firehouse chicken BBQ.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...