I AM THANKFUL FOR:
6. Our grandson, who just turned 3 years old. He is such a delight and blessing in
our lives. He called us today to say "Thank You" for the birthday gifts we gave him. How
wonderful to see, even at his young age, that he is cultivating a thankful heart.
7. For down time. Time to sit and do some creative thinking.
8. My husband's short hospital stay...such an answer to prayer. It was just one more opportunity to
trust God. We find Him so trustworthy. He is such a good and gracious God.
9. All our needs being met daily. We embarrassingly have so much! Showers of blessings!
10. The funny things that children say and do. We have so many dear friends and family with
children. We love hearing and seeing all the hilarious things their children say and do. They
keep us smiling. Hopefully their parents are writing these things down.