I AM THANKFUL FOR:
17. Family and the wonderful times we share together.
18. Good books to read together.
19. Vacations and time to play and to be silly.
20. Picnics in the park and warm summer breezes.
21. Ice cream...fun flavors like cotton candy, bubble gum, wicked good chocolate. (It is wicked good!)
22. Grandchildren who delight us and keep us joyous and smiling.
23. The fun new things grandchildren teach us like knuckle bumps with french fries.
24. Laughter, how it refreshes our spirit and lightens our load.
25. Our children loving and nurturing their children.