Fabulous NY Finds
While in New York last month we stopped at an Amish Country Store in Vernon, NY and found these great finds:
- Homemade sugar free jams--Rhubard-Strawberry and Black Raspberry.
- Some Coconut flour for gluten free baking.
- A great Gluten-free cookbook. Recipes look wonderful. Can't wait to use this.
- Golden flax seeds. Great for recipes and to add to breakfast cereal. So healthy!
- NY State Fair speedie sauce. Nothing better. I have some great sirloin in the freezer I am waiting to marinade for beef spedies.
Wanted to bring back some Red Pepper Relish, but no room. We tried it at a friends house and it was so delicious. I did try to find it in Arizona, but could not find. So I made my own yesterday, and my hubby says, "It's really good!" The recipe is below...I was guessing...but it came out pretty tasty.