Wednesday, August 17, 2011

LACE - Gift Exchange



  I'm joining Trish today at Lily-Rose Cottage


This meme for sharing the feminine joys of home and family is based on Philippians 4:8
Whatever is..Lovely. Admirable. Cheerful. Encouraging. ~ LACE

A new friend and neighbor stopped by to say "Hello" and to gift me with a present for my grandson...Avon bath paint...how fun!   I, in return, was able to gift her with a bag of fresh baked cookies. What a delight it is to exchange some goodies and pleasant conversation. 
I thank God for the new friends that God sends into my life. May I never think that I have all the friends I need. God has new ways to touch me through each person that I meet.
I am truly thankful for the new friend God has sent my way...
she has already made my life much richer!   She definitely is a LACE..Y lady!






Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...