Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Squeeling!

Last week I had asked my friend, Kathy, also known as KGB, (she works at Intel) for some advise about my old Photoshop Elements download.  I wasn't sure  how to take it off my old computer and put in on my new laptop.  This was her answer!  Unbelievable! 

She walked into church this past Sunday morning and put this into my hands, and said, "There you go, have fun! I have a program that I like better, and you may have this one."  It's brand new!  I'm squeeling!  How very blessed I am to have dear friends like Kathy! 




I can't wait to start working with it.  It is sooo much better than my last
 version of Photoshop Elements!  Can you tell that I am excited? 
 I am feeling very blessed right now!  


Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...