Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursdays


I AM THANKFUL FOR:
41.  A new Bible Study starting this fall in my Middle School Sunday School Class.  We will be studying "Guided by God, Lessons from Elijah and Elisha."  My students are such a "delight" to me, and I so enjoy learning with them.  They are a great group of young men and women.  I am thankful for their eagerness to learn. 

42.   A good report from a medical procedure I had this week.  Thankful that it is over!  I am also thankful for good and caring doctors and their staff members. 

43.   A good night's sleep that helps me to be productive, mentally sharp, emotionally balanced, and energized for the new day.

44.   Great cookbooks and online cooking sites that make cooking, baking, and menu planning so much easier.  Bloggers that have some great recipes, menu ideas and wonderful tablescape ideas.   

45.  The wisdom and the wonder of the Word of God and the God of the Word. 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...