Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

Psalm 30:12     
That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
        O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!        
I AM THANKFUL FOR:

46.  Cooler Arizona temperatures.  Today the high of 104 degrees and low tonight 76 degrees.  Later 
        this week the highs are to be in the 90's and night lows in the 70's.  The average temps for
        August were 107.2 and night lows of 86.4.  Great to have it cooling down!

47.   Peaceful days for the moment.  Life has its ups and downs, and for right now we are enjoying a
        time of stress free days.  It's good to remember these days and be thankful for them.  God only
        knows what our futures hold. 

48.  The closeness I have with my husband.  Walking hand in hand with him a few days ago, I was
        overcome with such a warm, protected feeling.  I was smiling on the inside!   "I love this man;
        thank You Lord." 

49.  Times to chat with my daughter who lives in New York.  I love her so and miss her terribly.  Can't
       wait until she and her family are here in AZ in a few short weeks. 

50.  My 3-year old grandson's thankful heart.  I told him that grandpa had recorded some of his
       favorite programs and movies for him to watch while he is visiting us.  He said, "Oh, thank you!"
       so exuberantly, put the phone down, and ran to his mom with his hands excitedly waving in the
       air to tell her that.  I shared that we were going to  take him to the Zoo and then to back to his
       favorite place in Yuma, "Castle Park."  He told me that he is taking the airplane to Arizona
       to see us.  He sure does love to talk.  Even when no one is around he is talking.  I think he just
       might be the next male version of Oprah!  

Have a Blessed Day,

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...