Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursdays


I AM THANKFUL FOR:
56.  The confidence that I have in the love and power of our Almighty God who can bring us through tough times, and in the process, can strengthen our faith.  He has proved Himself trustworthy. 

57.  Our daughter, son-in-law and grandchild who will be visiting us next week here in Arizona.  I am feeling just as I would on a Christmas Eve with the anticipation so high.  I am so excited that I can hardly sleep!  My prayer is that they have an uneventful and safe flight. 

58.  Our military forces and the sacrifices they make in the defense of freedom all over our world.  May we not forget them and their families in our daily prayers. 

59.  Dear friends living far away that write us and keep in touch via mail, email, and Skype.  Distance cannot separate the love that we have for one another.

60.  The joy of serving others.  How wonderful it is to be of help to someone in need, to help lighten their load.  May my desire always be, "Make me a blessing to someone today." 

Joining Iris today                       
 for Thankful Thursday
 at Grace Alone.





Have a blessed day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...