Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Puzzle Solving




I have some paintings over the bed in our guest room and I am so not happy with how they look.  My desire was to find something a little more cozy and country looking.  My inspiration came from Brenda's Cozy Little House Blog:  (She wows me with her talent for decorating!)

Isn't that room spectacular! 

Yes, a drunkard's path wall quilt (the design of Brenda's quilt is called Solomon's Puzzle...like that better) for our guest bedroom would be perfect, but perhaps in country blue.  I began perusing through the myriad of quilt books that I have accumulated to find a pattern.  Then today I received an email newsletter from the Quilt Show website:  http://thequiltshow.com with this great video.  This technique will be so much easier and faster than the traditional one I am used to using.  Now I am really excited about getting my simple blue and white drunkard's path quilt underway! 

Joining Gae for Hearts for Home

Tuesday

Joining Jacinda for Teach Me Tuesdays

Growing Home



Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...