Friday, October 7, 2011

Help! Who Said It? PRAY LIKE CRAZY

PRAY LIKE CRAZY!

A few days ago I was blog hopping and came upon a post that used the phrase, "Pray like crazy."  I intention was to print the post, but my computer was acting up.  I spent a good portion of my day today looking through blogs for this great post to no avail.  Can anyone help?  If you have seen this, would you kindly lead me to this post.  It was such a great post, and I so wanted to print it off and put it into my daily devotional notebook.  Thanks a bunch! 

It seems as if I am to be more attentive in communing with God.  Our ladies ministry is studying the book of  Nehemiah, "Growing through Crisis" by Martha Tyler.  The first chapter--prayer.  My daily devotional book, In Touch, has as its topic for the month--"The Prayer Life."   My Sunday School Lesson from 1 Kings--prayer!  What a privilege and a joy it is to spend time with HIM!


 Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...