Friday, October 21, 2011

New Blog Announcement

Yes, I am starting a new health blog...Healthy Hen House Happenings. 
After months of struggling with my Lupus flare, I have spent much time in bed thinking about why I am in the state that I am in.  When one is sick and tired of being sick and tired, one might be motivated to do something about it.  In my last blog post, I shared with you my Lupus Recovery Plan and my desire to be a help and encouragement to other suffers.  My intention was to post occasionally on the topic of Lupus, but after much thinking, prayer and suggestions from other bloggers, I felt I wanted to start a new blog that would focus not on disease, but on restoring, renewing and retaining functional health.   


Some of the features of this new health blog will be:
  • Detoxification of toxins, fasting  (A good place to start)
  • Beneficial Nutrients for specific diseases
  • Herbs and herbal remedies
  • Reading recommendations for restored health
  • Healthy Recipes
  • Integrative and Functional Heath Practitioners spotlights
  • Helpful articles, resources and websites focusing on healthful living
  • My health recovery journey
My sincere desire is for restored health and to be an encouragement and help to others who are suffering with health related problems.  May we together endeavor to do the best we can do in the natural and ask our all powerful God to do the supernatural! 


"Father God, I thank You for creating me in Your image.  I praise You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  I confess that You are the God that heals, my Great Physician.   I ask You to heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.  I pray that You would regenerate every bone, joint, tendon, ligament, tissue, organ, and cell of my body. 
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."  
    from "The Maker's Diet" by Jordan S. Ruben
Have a Blessed Day,   
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...