I am so Thankful For:
66. Feeling well enough to get all the things on my to-do list done...cleaning windows and screens,
cleaning out cupboards for garage sale items, Bible Studies, etc.
67. Cooler weather here in Arizona. This morning is was 43 degrees, but warmed up quickly and has
become a rather lovely day. How relaxing it is to be able to sit on the patio with a hot cup of tea.
68. A great day with my husband yesterday. We went to Chandler to get vitamins at the Vitamin
Shoppe, had a leisurely cup of coffee out on the patio at Dunkin Donuts (his favorite), shopped at
Whole Foods Market (my favorite) and then ate lunch at Paradise Bakery. My favorite is their
chopped BBQ chicken salad...yum...with antibiotic-free chicken breast, romaine, roasted corn,
black beans, tortilla strips, BBQ ranch dressing and topped with splash of BBQ sauce. Sooo
Good! It was a good day.
69. Good news from my daughter in New York. Her dance/exercise/aquatic glasses are really filling
up and she has been asked to do more classes. She is excited about a new program designed for
us older gals and those who have physical limitations. Wished I were there to enroll. After
nursing for many years and now being a physical trainer, she is so elated to be on the other end of
the healing process...promoting health with FUN exercise and nutrition.
70. An omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent God who is able and willing to guide us through our
problems here on earth. There is nothing my God cannot do! He can do the impossible.
Joining Lynn for Thankful Thursday @ http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/
Joining Tara for Thankful Thursday @ http://www.undeservingrace.com/
Have a Blessed Day,