Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hearts for Home

Joining Gae for Hearts for Home Tuesdays

In her weekly 'Hearts for Home' post she encourages herself and others to commit to
thinking about what 4-6 things we can be done each week to bring our thoughts,
 prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.

My Heart for Home Plans this week are: 
  • Finish Menus for the Month of November (just finished and posted that).
  • Sew casing for my autumn Evening Flight Quilt to that I can hang in on the back patio.
  • Prepare schedule for "Cooking Class" for next Saturday and do the grocery shopping. A dear little friend has been wanting to spend the day cooking and baking with me. We will be putting together an autumn dinner and having her family join us for the evening. I can't wait to spend the day with her...she is such a delight!

Thought these would make great place cards!
  •   Start planning for an herb garden under the tree next to our house. I already have some rosemary growing there, and it would be a shady spot. I miss having culinary herbs handy.
 
    I really never thought of growing herbs in the desert until I visited
    Boyce Thompson Arboretum and saw their inspiring herb garden.
    Boyce Thompson Arboretum Herb Garden
  • Continue to keep in prayer those who are going through "Times of Crisis" (that just happens to be the name of our current Ladies Bible Study).  It seems so many near and dear friends are going through difficult times right now.  Friends far and near and blogging friends know that I am keeping you and your families in my prayers. 

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...