- Clean ceiling and floor fans. I think we can now put the floor fans up for the fall.
- Wash wooden blinds and windows on the back side of house again. The wind storm over the weekend was very unpleasant. Patio could use a little sprucing up also.
- Continue preparing with our Ladies' Bible Study on Mondays and our Sunday Evening Evangelism study. Both are just so enjoyable. I love learning new things. Prepare my lesson for Middle School Sunday School Class while my husband prepares for his K-2 grade Sunday School. We often sit together while preparing and chat about our lessons and pray for our students.
- Driving a friend to the airport who is traveling to be with her family in Texas for the birth of her new grandchild.
- Go over list for Saturday's cooking school and dinner.
- Just spending some at home time with my husband. He is such a dear, sweet man!
Joining Gae for Hearts for Home Tuesdays
In her weekly 'Hearts for Home' post she encourages herself and others to commit to
thinking about what 4-6 things we can be done each week to bring our thoughts,
prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.
Have a Blessed Day,