Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays



I am thankful for:
71.  Quiet time.  I am grateful for early mornings (4:30 a.m. on) when all is quiet...no noises outside,
       no telephones ringing, no music, no radio, just stillness.  Time to be alone with God, to read His
       love letter to me and to reflect on His Word that betters my day, to share with Him in prayer and
       thanksgiving the blessings He has given me, and to share my heartfelt needs for self and others. 
       Oh, how I love these times of solitude.
 
 
72.  Being able to work outside in the cooler weather...to dig in the dirt, to do a little rearranging of the
       plantings, and then to sit for a spell with a hot cup of tea and a muffin. 

73.  The abundance of our food supply.  The ease of going to a well-stocked grocery store and being
       able to purchase almost anything we need or want. 

74.   That my husband has such wonderful, Godly, men friends.  He will be going on a hunting trip
        this weekend with a couple of them, and he so looks forward to doing that.  I know that they will
        have such a great time together. 

75.   Time to spend with dear friends dining out.   It is always a special time of sharing hearts,
        laughing together and catching up with the happenings in our families. 

Joining Lynn for Thankful Thursday @ http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/
Joining Tara for Thankful Thursday @ http://www.undeservingrace.com/


Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...