Friday, April 6, 2012

Foodie Friday - Scalloped Pineapple

Scalloped Pineapple

Mix 4 c. bread, diced
       2 c. sugar (I use 1 1/2 c.; I find 2 c. a little too sweet.)

Mix:  3 eggs, or equivalent in egg substitute
         1 large can chunk pineapple, drained
         1/2 c. milk
         1/2 c. melted butter

Mix dry ingredients with liquid ingredients.  Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.  

I thanks my friend, Sue White, for the great side dish.  It is so easy and delicious and wonderful with a ham dinner.  It has been on our Easter table for years.

I shall be making this tomorrow for Easter dinner at a dear friend's house.  We always look forward to spending time with our Arizona adopted family, the DeJong's and DeKruifs.  

Foody Fridays  Foodie Friday


Have a wonderful day,


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...