Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gingerbread Farm & Specialties

I did actually make this farm scene for a friend in New York who lived on a farm.  It did take quite some time, but it was such fun.  They truly loved it and were really surprised!  The same year I made mini gingerbread houses for my Sunday School students.  I guess I really got into the gingerbread that year.
I purchased the book below and hope to try another creation for this Christmas.  

Happy I did purchase it when I did.  I did check out internet prices on this book which were from $240.00 down to $45.00.  Wow, could not believe how pricey it has gotten.  How I would love to make Mr. MacGregor's Garden or the Nantucket Cottage.  

                                           Joining Shannon at http://cozyhomescenes.blogspot.com/


Have a Blessed Day,
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...