Saturday, January 28, 2012

Diary of Five





A diary of 5 is a sister community to The Simple Woman's DaybookA diary of 5 was created to give your senses a gentle work-out, to help you to become more aware of those little moments around you.



I am seeing...
my bright yellow tea kettle sitting on the range top 
beckoning me to light a fire under it and to brew
 a nice cup of tea.  

I am hearing...
soothing, relaxing music on my blog play list:
"After the Rain" by Kevin Kern.

I am smelling...
the aroma of that spot of tea that was beckoning me,
Celestial Seasons Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea.


I tasted...
Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea and 
chocolate peanut butter hearts,  Yumm!

I am feeling...
like I have accomplished much this week!  
Rearranged two bedrooms, sewed dust ruffle for new queen
bed and a lovely pillow covering from an antique towel, hemmed curtains,
framed pictures, hung new mirror, recovered and trimmed a lamp shade,
 organized sewing Hoosier, changed bed linens, laundry baskets empty,
 and in all rooms-dusted, swept, vacuumed, and mopped floors, planned
 monthly menus, grocery shopped for the month, prepared my Middle 
School Sunday School lesson on angels (such a great study), and 
completed four of my eight days of Bible study of Ephesians, 
"In Heavenly Places", written by our Pastor's wife and dear friend
(that is so awesome also...
God's Word is amazing...
I absolutely love studying It)!



Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...