Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Design Boards -Trying to Be Creative!


I am excited to have this redo somewhat underway.   Bed skirt done, drapes done, pillows done, lampshade done...now just waiting for the painter to come and paint the Hazy Sage walls.  I was trilled to see that in Stephen Saint-Onge's new book, "No Place Like Home" there was a bedroom redo in the same colors that I picked for our bedroom.  When I saw his redo, I just knew that I had made the right choice for wall color.  

Covered Lamp Shade
Stephen Saint-Onge Inspiration Room-Love the Colors!
Great Room Makeover-Pages 133-135 in his book, "No Place Like Home."
Our Favorite Photo--Happy we were and still are!
My Favorite  Bedside Tea Cup
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace."
Romans 5:13

Joining Trish @





Have a Creative Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...