I am thankful for:
91. The first wildflower bloom here in the desert. These desert flowers reseed and there are hundreds of
them popping up everywhere in our backyard. They started with just a few plants from a friend, and I
am amazed how they have populated over the past several years.
92. Days to kick back and relax. To sit a spell on the back patio and to have hot tea and biscotti. It was a
most delightfully warm afternoon for me and my hubby to do just that.
93. Music. I just love Pandora Radio. Right now I am listening to Emile Pandolli's "Time to Say Goodbye"
from the" believe" album...so relaxing and wonderful!
94. Being able to fill in for another leader in our church Trek Club (Middle-school Awana Club). It was such
a delight to be there and to see and chat with these wonderful young people. Because of health reasons
I have not been able to serve in the ministry as I would wish, but it sure was great getting to visit with
clubbers and leaders for an evening. I am also thankful for such dedicated leaders who do such a great
job helping these young people grow in Christ and training them to serve Him.
95. Our daughter, her husband, and children. We sent off a Valentine package to New York for them
today. We love them all so and miss them all dearly. It was wonderful chatting on the phone with them
a couple of days ago, hearing of their new vehicle and new dog. Thankful that the Lord is blessing them.
Have a Thankful Day,