Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday
I AM THANKFUL FOR:

96.  Warmer afternoons with temps in the 80's and the beautiful desert wild flowers massively in bloom.  

97.  The great blogging community where we can share what's on our hearts.  I am so impressed with how 
        many wonderful homemaking bloggers there are out there...women who actually enjoy being "keepers of 
        their homes."  I am so encouraged and inspired by them.  

98.  Great messages at our church.  This Sunday's Sermon was "Who will you be when you grow up?" from 
       John 13:29-14:9.  I am very thankful for convicting messages that make me want to be more like Jesus.
       I welcome you to listen to the podcast or to download this message at 

99. That I "GET TO" do so many wonderful things in this life.  I have 
      been trying to change my mindset from  "I HAVE TO" (duty, 
      obligation) to "I GET TO" (a privilege and blessing.)  Ex.  Even 
      though I cannot find  a parking space close, I get to exercise more 
      by walking...Even though the checkout lines are long, I get to
      silently pray for the people in front of me, etc.  I want to turn my 
      stressing  into blessing.  May God help me to lead a more 
      passionate, productive, and calmer life.  
            
                     
100.  All the blessings we have in Christ...
  • being chosen in eternity past
  • being adopted as His child
  • being accepted in Christ
  • being forgiven of my trespasses
  • being sealed with the Holy Spirit
  • being part of a great eternal plan
  • being renewed by His Spirit
  • being a Holy habitation of God
  • being quickened and made alive
  • being helped in my weakness
  • being able to bear fruit 
  • being quicken and made alive
  • being able to have the capacity to know spiritual things
  • being raised to a new sphere of life
  • being able to receive what I ask for in Jesus' name (according to His will)
  • being made an inheritor the the kingdom
  • so, so many more!

                                  


Have a Thankful Day,


 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...