Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tabletop Tuesdays - Le Poulet




Oh how week look forward to seeing our friend and neighbor from New York, Bob, who will  be visiting us this week.  Each year he customarily brings us items that we love from New York like Simeons Restaurant spices and Dunkin Donut coffee.  This year he sent a package via mail ahead of his visit and oh what a surprise along with the coffee and spices!  He knows me well.  I love chickens and roosters!  Take a look!

Le Poulet reversible place mats, napkins and mug mats.  I am sure
that he purchased these at my favorite Central NY Amish store
 where I eyed them last year.

The plates were dollar store finds from NY (2/$) purchased years ago. 
  So I purchased large plates, dessert plates, bowls, and cups.  
Black glasses are dollar store finds also.

It is a perfect day for a patio breakfast!
A warm, wonderful 80 degrees with a
cooling breeze!  I love being outside!

I am sure Bob will enjoy breakfast alfresco when he arrives.
 We can't wait for his visit this week!  
How very thankful we are for life-long friendships!  

  
  Growing Home  







Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...