What a great question!
What would our response be?
I would thank God for:
101. EVERYTHING He has given me richly to enjoy! . "Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be
not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the Living God, Who giveth us richly all things to
enjoy." 1 Timothy 6:17 Oh, the riches we have in Christ Jesus!
102. Relationships, companionship (relationships on the horizontal plane)--People needing people--loving
family and cherished friends, which are so much more valuable than material things.
First and foremost, I am thankful for my relationship (on the vertical plane) with God, made possible
through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary's cross. Thank You, Lord, that because of Your
sacrificial love, You have saved me, redeemed me, sanctified me, and one day I shall be glorified as I
enter Heaven's gates! I am eternally grateful!
103. The beauty of God's Creation! Spectacular! Light, darkness, the universe with its Sun, Moon, stars
and planets, fauna and flora, dry land and sea, and man created of the dust of the earth and woman,
fashioned from the rib of man. (Interesting that man was created and we, as women, were fashioned!)
God is such an amazing Creator!
104. My life, body, soul and spirit, formed by God in my mother's womb, fearfully and wonderfully made.
Marvelous and skillfully wrought is the composition of human anatomy! (Psalm 139) That God has
placed me here in this time, in this place, for His purposes. Thankfully my life is not about ME (that
certainly takes some pressure off), but all about HIM and His purposes for me.
105. Having daily physical needs met...food, shelter, and clothing, all provisions from the hand of God.
How very grateful I am that God sees my needs and provides so that I can focus on His Kingdom
work. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added
unto you." Matthew 6:33
Praise the LORD!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
Praise Him for His mighty deeds;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
Praise Him with trumpet sound;
Praise Him with harp and lyre.
Praise Him with timbrel and dancing;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe.
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD!
Have a Blessed Day,