Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Devotion - May I Be His Love

 Tears trickle down my checks as I think of the great suffering of our Lord Jesus Christ, who willingly took my sins and the sins of the whole world upon himself at Calvary.  God's wrath was poured out on His Son so that His love and forgiveness could be lavished upon us. This costly redemption plan proves God's great love for mankind.  



"If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.  For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whosoever loses his life for My sake will find it."

I have to question how willing am I to live a crucified life...lay down my pride, self-centeredness, self-reliance, my failures and my inadequacies?  Am I willing to meet Jesus at the cross daily and to surrender all to Him, allowing Him to accomplish His will in me? How humbling it is to consider that the Lord uses me (and you) to reveal Himself to the world by the words that we speak, by the way we treat others, and by the way we handle adversity.  May we choose the crucified life, and may we be His Love to such a needy world.


video
Please Turn off Playlist at Bottom of this page before playing.

May I Be His Love

Sometimes I can say all the wrong words.
Sometimes I can think of only me.
I know that my pride can hide the tenderness
that longs to show I care.

Chorus:
May I be His love for you.
May I lift your eyes toward heaven.
May I come to you and lead you to His Light.
May I cry His tears for you.
May I be the place that you can run to,
Where you'll  hear His voice and see Him in my eyes.
All your life, May I be His love

I want to live my life for His glory,
And to hold His Word here in my heart,
To let His Spirit fill every part of me,
So I'll leave Him everywhere.

Chorus

Ending:
and I know that only when I follow Him
can I begin to love

(I pray I'll be His love!)

                                

Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...