Thursday, April 5, 2012

Favorite Things - Cornish Cottages


Oh, how I love thatched cottages!  
.
So, beautiful with their cottage gardens!
Cadgwith, Cornwall

English Thatched Cottage
Rustic and romantic!
Cadwith Cottage
I would enjoy stopping here for a "cream tea", with tea, cones, jam and Cornish clotted cream.
Cornwall by the Sea
This Cornish Cottage tea bag holder and thimble were a gift from my Cornish friend, purchased at her sister's 
gift shop in Cornwall, England.  She also gifted me with a Cornish Flag.   What a delight!

AND, Look at what I just won over at Notes from a Cottage Industry's
Spreading the love..March 2012 Giveaway! 
Just love it all...espcially the thatched cottage salt & peppers!
IMG_2341
I'm so tickled!  Just can't wait to have them on my table!  Thanks so much Tracey!

Please stop by Tracey's blog for
Spreading the love...in April.

IMG_2857


Thursday Favorite Things

Have a blessed day,

 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...