Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday






Yellow Rose Meanings
Meaning of the Yellow Rose is that it indicates a determination to
start anew, to begin afresh!

    107.  My husband's knee replacement surgery has gone well this week and today he comes home from the





          hospital to complete his recovery.  Despite his pain and suffering, he maintains such a marvelous
          attitude, and has such a willingness and determination to press on.  He IS an amazing man and I love
          him dearly!  I am so thankful that he is progressing so well.  I am also thankful for the capable
          surgeon and hospital staff that have been such excellent care takers of him.

108.  I am also thankful for myself recovering from a drug allergy to penicillin that had me covered with
         hives from head to toe this past week and a half.  I have been a little itchy, twitchy, and witchy, but
         am thankfully now on the mend.  

    109.  I am thankful for God's trustworthiness to get us through the trials and difficulties in life. God has been 
             so good to us!  He has brought us through so much, and we have found Him to be faithful.  

    110.  I am thankful for my 3 1/2 year old grandson who asks his mother if they can talk to God.  When 
             things aren't going so well with him, he knows that there is a God who cares and wants him to share 
             his heartfelt needs with Him.  I am thankful for my daughter who is teaching her son to "Take It To
             The Lord in Prayer."  He always ends his prayer with "in baby Jesus' name"...too cute!  

     

a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut


Have a thankful day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...