Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am Thankful For:

111.  Spring flowers in the desert.  I love the blue plumbago and the pretty pink fairy duster.   


112.  My husband's continued recovery from knee replacement surgery.  He is such a trooper and 
         continues to persevere through painful days.  The past few months have been challenging ones 
         for us both with his knee replacement and my Lupus flare.  But I know that the Lord will bring us 
         through these trying times.  




113.  A great senior luncheon on Tuesday at Mimi's.  The food and fellowship were outstanding.  How 
         good is was to sit and chat, and laugh, with such dear friends.   I ordered the Butternut Squash Ravioli
         and it was absolutely delicious served with a creamy tomato sauce and grilled red onions and 
         mushrooms.  

         
114.  Our wedding anniversary of 45 years celebrated on Mother's Day.  It is so interesting that we both
         bought cards with basically the same sentiments...."You are the most important person in my life,
         I love you, I need you, I will treasure you always."   The best moments of our lives have been spent
         with each other.  I am so grateful for the wonderful years (50 years) we have shared together .  

March 13, 1967

115.  For our amazing mothers!  Our moms have passed on but they are both missed dearly.  What 
         treasures they were.  How very grateful we are for their sacrificial love and guidance in our lives.  

                             
                                    Rick's Mother                                              My Mother






Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...