Friday, July 27, 2012

Scrap Happy!


How good it is to be able to get a little time to work on my scrapbooking projects.  My friend, Tanya, spent hours with me teaching me how to use my Photoshop Elements program.  I can't begin to tell you just how happy I am to be able to use this program to design my scrapbook projects.  I certainly hope I never get too old to learn something new.  Thanks Tanya!  I am excited!


Our adorable Grandson!  He is the happiest little boy! 


Our daughter, Lori, dance recital pics when she was a dance student at
Sandy's School of Dance in Oneida, NY.  I think she was about 10-11 years old. 
 Should have dated the photos????  She was just beautiful and still is...and still dancing!  




Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...