Thursday, August 23, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday

Organizational/Devotional Journal

One of my favorite things is this DIY Journal.  I have put together a collection of my most useful organizational tools and put them together to make this handy notebook.  Each year my Middle School Sunday School Class makes them to help develop consistent habits for spiritual growth.  I am sharing some of their creative work with you as well as my own version for a Christian homemaker.  I will be posting pages I have put together for each section for the next few weeks.  These today are just a preview and are not as legible as I would like.  Please feel free to download the upcoming pages and have fun putting your journal together.

Outside Front Cover with my favorite verse.

 Inside Front Cover with Magnet Strip and  Journal ID page

 First tab-Calendar with yearly calendar and weekly planning calendar.

Sermon Note pages and I punch and file my weekly bulletin here.

 Devotional Pages which include sections for 
Praise and Thanksgiving
Priorities
The Word and my reflection on it
Prayer for Provisions
Prayer for Personal Relationships
Prayer for Protection
Yesterday...a brief journal entry on the happenings of yesterday.

   
 Goals and Plans include
Soul Goals
Goal Setting Guide

These are some of my Sunday School student journals.
The Boys
             
The Girls
  
 My own...now well worn and replaced with the above new one.  

Our Sunday School curriculum advises that each student keep a separate "Living My Faith" journal for Bible  Study notes and handouts.  I used to buy them but they became costly and this works so well. The students really enjoy putting these together.  We have a once a year journal making afternoon with Pizza and dessert and spend a fun afternoon designing our journals.  

Thursday Favorite Things


Have a Creative Day,
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...