Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday


My heart is Thankful Today!  For...

Moon

  • God's Amazing Creation!  Great and marvelous are His works!
  • Photography...it is such an incredible art form.
  • Young friends willing to be a help to us older folks.  They are blessings!  
  • My dear darling daughter!  How I love her.  We have such great chats together.
  • My Godly, caring husband who lovingly cares, guards, and watches over me.  I am truly a blessed woman.  
  • The freedom and privilege to attend church services multiple times each week.  


Linking up with:
Thankful Thursday at Undeserving Grace
Thankful Thursdays at Black Tag Dairies
Thankful Thursdays at Red Oak Road
Thankful Thursday at Grace Alone



Have a Blessed Day,

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...