Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of Thanksgiving - Day 1


I am so thankful for the goodness of the Lord!

Exodus 33:19  
"And He said, 'I Myself will make all my goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the Lord before you, and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion.' " 

Psalm 23:6
"Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life."

Psalm 31:19
"How great is Thy goodness, which Thou hast stored up for those who fear Thee, which Thou hast wrought for those who take refuge in Thee before the sons of men!"

Psalm 119:68
"Thou art good, and doest good."  
God has in Himself an infinite and inexhaustible treasure of all blessedness 
enough to fill all things.


Heavenly Father, You are such a good, gracious, compassionate, and merciful God!  How very thankful I am to be Your child and to be the recipient of Your immeasurable goodness.  Even in the darkest of days when I cannot see Your hand at work, I can have faith that You are working all things together for my good because You are a good God!
 In Christ name, Amen!



Have a Blessed Day,
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...