Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 15

I am thankful for My Husband!
Jr. Dinner Dance 1963

Ephesians 5:25
"Husbands love your wives, just as Christ also loved the Church and gave Himself up for her."

Ephesians 5:28-29
"So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies.  He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church."

He is the most important person in my life.  I love him, I need him, and I will treasure him always.  Some of the best moments of my life have been spent with him.  I am so grateful for the wonderful years (50 years) we have shared together.  I am so thankful for his wonderful sense of humor that just breaks the seriousness of life's most difficult moments.  He does keep me smiling!  He does live out the verses in Ephesians by making me feel so loved, protected, and cherished.  He does take very good care of me and I am so grateful for that!  

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for giving me this wonderful man of God to share my life with.  How I do love and cherish him, and am grateful for the many years that we have shared.  I am a blessed woman!  In Jesus Name, Amen!




Have a Blessed Day,
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...