Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 days of Thanksgiving - Day 3


I am Thankful that I know Jesus!



Philippians 3:7-9
"But whatsoever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.  What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things.  I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own that come from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.  I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in His sufferings, becoming like Him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead."


Heavenly Father, "What can compare to knowing Jesus? I have been blessed beyond measure with the opportunity to know Him.   How good it is to remember that day in 1982 when I asked Christ to take over my life and to live His life through me. He has made such a incredible difference in my life.  Truly, Father, for to me to live is Christ, and to die gain (Philippians 1:21.)  Jesus is my reason to live and die (better yet to be with Him.)
To know Him as my Lord and Savior is a far greater gift than silver and gold, or turkey and stuffing!  
 More of You, Lord, More of You! 
In Jesus Name, Amen

Have a Blessed Day,
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...