I am thankful for:
- Christmas, a day to celebrate our Savior's birth. How very thankful that I am saved from the power, penalty, and the presence of sin in my life because Jesus came to take away the sin of the world. That small baby in the manger is truly the greatest gift of all time.
- The amazing Word of God that is our guide through life. I can't image being without it, not for one day!
- Friends and family. God has blessed us with an amazing family that is so dear to us. We are truly blessed with so many close friends that have had such an impact on our lives.
- The terrible messes in life that lead us to hope-filled messages of God's love and concern for what we have been through. Our hope is in God...Praise HIM!
- Each new day that God gives, a fresh start, new mercies every morning!