While on our way thrift shopping on Main Street in Mesa, we just happened by this
wonderful food market. Superstition Ranch Market is huge, prices unbeatable, and the
staff is helpful and friendly. Check out what I purchased below:
- 4 Red Bell Peppers @ .25=$1.00
- 7 ears of Yellow Corn @ .15=$1.05
- Pkg. of 3 Romaine Hearts=.99
- Basket of Grape Tomatoes=$.99
- 2.12 lbs. of sweet onions @ .39 lb.=$.83
- 1.73 lbs. of sweet cherries @ .99 lb.=$1.71
- 1.65 lbs. banana@ .39 lb.=$.64
- 2 pints of blueberries @ .50 pint=$1.00
- Fresh pineapple=$.99
- 1.29 lbs. of red plums @.15 lb. =$.19
- 3 large pink grapefruit @.33 ea.=$1.02
- 2 pkgs. raw peanuts @2.29=$4.58
- 1 large pkg. of veggies & dip=$4.99 Total Cost $20.80
AND, they stock Mrs. Miller's canned goods that I usually have to buy at the Amish Store in New York. The jars are larger and cost less than those we purchase in New York.
Check out their prices on their Facebook page! Just double chick on Superstition Ranch Market below to get there.
We will certainly plan on stopping by this market again on our next thrift shopping spree in Mesa. Any one want to come along?
4755 E Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85205
Have a Thrifty Day,