Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- I might add some mini-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a loaf pan, set aside.
- Whisk the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, and nutmeg into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar and brown sugar, milk, and egg whites. Whisk thoroughly until blended.
- Stir in the pumpkin.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture. Stir until completely incorporated.
- Pour into pan and bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Recipe adapted from Something Swanky
Have a Blessed Day,