Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Preparing for Personal Revival Worksheets



In preparation for our upcoming revival meetings at Heaven's View Baptist Church, I decided to spend Saturday and Sunday reviewing these "Preparing for Personal Revival" worksheets.  I put these together quite some time ago, and keep them in my devotional journal to review on a monthly basis and especially before communion.  This question-and-answer spiritual examination has been so helpful to me, and I always find myself in need of improving in several areas.  My hope and prayer is that you might find these useful in reviving your hearts. 

By the way, the revival meetings have been amazing.  I invite you to listen to the revival meeting speakers at  http://www.heavensviewbaptist.com/index.php/about/listen-to-sermons/.


 





Have a Blessed Day,



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...