Friday, November 15, 2013

His Word for My Week - Formula for Success

Scripture:

 Reflection:
Who doesn't want to prosper?  We all would like to have the "good things" in life and God does want to bless us with the good things He has created.  So how do we go about receiving those blessings?

  1. Study the Scriptures diligently to the degree that our speech will be filled with His Word.
  2. Meditate on God's Word day and night thinking about it until we truly understand it. 
  3. Obey God's Word by applying it to our lives.  Every problem calls for "a look in the Book" with thoughtful inspection followed by action based on the Truth.
Three steps to success and prosperity God's Way...Study, Meditate, Obey...the result....Blessing!

Prayer:

"Heavenly Father, Forgive me for the times when I have allowed the busyness of life to keep me from time with You in Your Word.  How grateful I am to have your Word available to me.  May I not neglect the wisdom that lies within It.  Lord, You know that I struggle with verse memorization.  I need Your help in being able to commit the Scriptures to memory and to be able to recall them when needed.  Thank You for the times of joy and amazement when You have revealed to me something new in Your Word.  Nothing is more exciting than that!   For the Lamp and the Light that directs my  way in life, I thank You! In Jesus Name and for His sake, Amen."

Have a Blessed Day,


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...